We are always working to provide new and exciting offerings at Zoosiana - and we have been focusing on interactive experiences!
Within the past year, we have opened two fun-filled exhibits for zoo guests!
- Parakeet Feeding: make memories to last a lifetime as you enter the aviary of these adorable little birds, and they will eat from the feed sticks right out of your own hands! This is an experience like no other as you will hear, see, and feel hundreds of parakeets flying around you!
- Giraffe Feeding: one of our most popular places in the zoo is the new giraffe feeding station. From the convenience of a designated deck, you can reach out and pet a giraffe as he licks feed right out of your hand!
In addition to these exciting and fun experiences, several new animals have joined the zoo family over the past year, including:
- Louis and Theo, two majestic, male African Lions
- Tico and Lola, a pair of beautiful Channel-billed Toucans (arguable, the most beautiful of all toucans!)
- Poupee' and Francois, a pair of friendly, and always curious, Kune Kune Pigs
- A family of gorgeous Golden-headed Lion Tamarins, a small Brazilian primate species
- and more!
If you haven't visited the zoo in the last year or two, there are so many exciting animals to see and activities to enjoy - we can't wait to see you!